Sunday, August 26, 2012

Introduction

Hello All,

I am currently a third year at San Jose State. Recently I have decided to change my major from computer science to business. My time at San Jose right now feels like it has been wasted because i took mostly major related courses for my first 2 years rather than taking GE classes so now i get to be on the 5 year+ plan to graduate. Some of my hobbies include video games, hanging out with friends, watching tv, running and playing lacrosse.I am also an active member in the Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity, where I have an executive position. I work as the treasurer of the fraternity, which is partly as of why i changed my major to business with an emphasis in financing. 

When i first decided to take an online class I was nervous because I have never really done one before, but after reading through the page I am excited to try something new and look forward to the rest of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment