Sunday, December 9, 2012

Last week Question 1


Over the length of this course I have learned many things about myself and my time management abilities. When I first signed up for this class I was very nervous because I felt that I would not be able to handle the time and effort that you had to put into a online class in order to succeed, and when the class first started I was freaking out because I had no clue what to do. But over the length of the course I found ways to make it simple for me to finish my work in a timely manor and have time to study and do everything that I need for my personal life. I also learned how to work in groups better, this was one of my favorite aspects of the class because we got randomly selected to work with a group of people and  had to put together several projects. I enjoyed taking this class and I am happy I manned up and decided to take the extra 3 units of an online class:D

1 comment:

  1. I decided to take two online courses this semester and ran into much of the same problem that you did. I was worried about how I would juggle all of the homework I had to do in my on campus classes and my online ones. I was surprised to find that the online classes were the one that was easier for me to manage. It probably had something to do with their being flexible in regards to my time and my being able to start the week’s assignments pretty much whenever I wanted to. Given how comfortable I was in this class, I don’t think I will be worried about taking another online class again.

    ReplyDelete