Saturday, December 8, 2012

Last Week Question 2


There were many positives to this class and I personally feel not to many negatives. My favorite thing about this class by far would have to be how you can manage it around your own time. For me personally I work 25 hours a week, have 15 units and part of an on campus organization and it is very hard for me to make it to classes sometimes, and this class worked perfectly for me because I could do my work over the weekends/ at late nights. My least favorite thing about the class would have to be getting into it for the first couple of weeks, it was very confusing at first and I feel the process of introduction to the course could have been a little better planned out/ explained. But overall the class was fairly easy and I actually learned a lot, I feel the discussion post actually make us think rather than just having us repeat material that we had already read which makes it more entertaining to do.
-Mike Ross

1 comment:

  1. I did not even begin to consider time management when I answered this question. You do bring up a good point. It is really easy to fit this class into your schedule because there are no hard deadlines that you have to meet during the week. I think that as long as you can manage your responsibilities, it is an easy class to handle. You can do your readings in between classes, on the bus if you commute and the blog posts at night as a break from your other homework. This really worked out for me schedule wise.

    ReplyDelete