Sunday, September 30, 2012

Chapter 2 Question 2


The evolution Concept is one of the most controversial arguments in this day and age. The concept of evolution expels the idea of most religions and their ideas of the creation of the world.  Personally, I do believe that religion and the idea of evolution is incompatible. The idea of evolution explains how the world was created and where man came from. Evolution destroys the theory that the bible proposes, and the fact that it is based on scientific reasoning it is hard to have a counter argument. I am not a religious person, and I personally believe that evolution is the explanation of how the world was created. I think it is anyone choice to choose what the believe in, but there is a lack of evidence that portrays the bible to be true so it is hard for me personally to believe that god created the world.
-Mike Ross 

No comments:

Post a Comment